Forum System Announcement

C.r.a.z.y. C.h.a.t. N.i.g.h.t.s.
    Check out in our Forum for more Informations - You might need to Login to read full text.

Forum Regeln, Smalltalk, News, Allgemeines, Probleme, Updates, Support, wird alles hier gepostet.

Forum rules
Sagt hier einfach willkommen und stellt Euch vor, nachdem Ihr Euch angemeldet habt. Unser System wird dies merken und Euch automatisch in die richtigen Benutzergruppen setzen damit Ihr auf mehrere neue Bereiche Zugriff bekommt. Bitte nutzt dies aber nicht zum Spam oder Unsinn zu posten, weil genauso wie es Euch in die Gruppen hinzufügt, genauso schnell entfernt es auch davon wieder.
New Topic Post Reply
Miri4ever Goddess
Administrator
Administrator
Topics: 320

Postby Miri4ever Goddess » 14. Jun 2020, 02:33

Post by Miri4ever Goddess »

Welcome to our Crazy Chat Nights Event:

We just have a lot of fun here in the chat and do crazy things, just all night long until our eyes close.

Everyone can and may join in where the chat rights have been acquired. We post links, crazy things, it can be colorful and big or full of smilies. If we get bored we have crazy games like dice or rock scissors paper and then think up crazy winner / loser tasks if you want to.

The more people participate the more fun it can get and the chat here and the forum can produce some really crazy stuff, believe me. So it is not enough that I am crazy alone:

I plan the event for every weekend Friday to Saturday and Saturday to Sunday night. So people from other countries can also take part where it is evening. I hope to see you there soon:

Sure we can discuss here inside also about. Tell me your ideas, thoughts or whatever. . . . :13: :37:

- :39: "Es gibt keine Schlüssel von Glück. Tür ist immer geöffnet! Die Welt gehört demjenigen, der sich darüber freut!" :39: -

You must make a reply to see the posts in this topic.

This topic has 5 replies.

New Topic Post Reply