Poker Event

Forum rules
Welcome & Discussions:

• Multilanguage / Mehrsprachiges Forum
This is our welcome and discussion forum about everything you can write in public. Guests have access to this forum and it is used for new registrations.
Das ist unser Willkommens und Diskussions Forum über alles was man öffentlich schreiben kann. Auf dieses Forum haben auch Gäste Zugriff und es wird für die Neuanmeldungen verwendet.
New Topic Post Reply
Miri4ever CEO Germany
Administrator
Administrator
Topics: 337

Poker Event

Postby Miri4ever CEO » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Miri4ever CEO »

Poker Test Event:

Let's test out our new Poker Module to play and see if we should keep using it in the Future. Please we need as much players as we got. We could join up to 8 Players inside a Room. We will use our time at this Weekend for testing because we can use only for 2 weeks time for the momet before we decide to hire this Module for 1 Year. This is for you all and you enjoyment and not just for me. I can't play alone there and there is no AI to play yet.

And this is just a normal Texas Hold'Em Poker !!! We can do and create some others later !! It's just for decide a yes or no !! Our special Games are already in my Mind and maybe coming later on. So take your time and fun to let us play and chat inside the game.

Hope to see you all on the weekend. . . . :13: :31: :35:
- :39: "Es gibt keine Schlüssel von Glück. Tür ist immer geöffnet! Die Welt gehört demjenigen, der sich darüber freut!" :39: -

You must make a reply to see the posts in this topic.

This topic has 1 reply.

New Topic Post Reply