Our nice Collections of Fireworks

Forum rules
Welcome & Discussions:

• Multilanguage / Mehrsprachiges Forum
This is our welcome and discussion forum about everything you can write in public. Guests have access to this forum and it is used for new registrations.
Das ist unser Willkommens und Diskussions Forum über alles was man öffentlich schreiben kann. Auf dieses Forum haben auch Gäste Zugriff und es wird für die Neuanmeldungen verwendet.
New Topic Post Reply
Miri4ever CEO
This is just for a few Hours online
Imagineers
Imagineers

Our nice Collections of Fireworks

Postby Miri4ever CEO » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by Miri4ever CEO »

[typo=red]You have no permission to see this Content !![/typo]
.....Happy New Year 2021.....

I was just surfing and browsing something and as always you find things that you have never actually looked for. I would like to wish you again a very happy new year and normally I'm always looking for the fireworks from the year transition. I collect yes normal always those of Disneyland on my computer but this year 2020 / 2021 there should normally be no fireworks. Nevertheless, I found and with your help come here much more to our small fireworks video collection. Wish you a lot of fun watching and searching.

Spoiler

This Fireworks is from Lake Disney at Disneyland Paris also from 2020. I never saw Fireworks at the Hotels, because I was always inside the parc. The most impressive is the Fireworks Final, and those Laser Spotlights. I love those and searching such a long time to get those Lasers. moving Spots for my page here. Strange that there is nowhere any Javascript plugin doing such a nice effect, I am searching so long.

:12: :12: :12:
Spoiler
- :39: "Es gibt keine Schlüssel von Glück. Tür ist immer geöffnet! Die Welt gehört demjenigen, der sich darüber freut!" :39: -

You must make a reply to see the posts in this topic.

This topic has 1 reply.

New Topic Post Reply