Imagineers
Imagineers

Elite Dangerous - Players wanted

Postby Miri4ever CEO  » Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by Miri4ever CEO  »

Elite Dangerous - Players wanted

[typo=red]You have no permission to see this Content !![/typo]
Hello and welcome,

do you by any chance also play this game ? Just now that the new expansion Odyessy is coming out ? I've created a small squadron and I'm sure there will be more as we get bigger. Certainly one of the carrier ships at some point. But yes I would like to have a small team. Especially when it comes to combat training. Yes I have some big ships but I still don't think I'm ready for combat with them. Maybe you can help me out with that. Fly some missions together. I have almost only multicrew ships so that wouldn't be a problem and when the new add-on is available I can transport you with your own ship and do the planet missions together.

Just write me in the game and you can find me under the same name and then we can start a private group and maybe fight together against pirates or smuggle dangerous goods. I don't want to do this alone permanently and I think that would also strengthen our side if we could cover more different areas here. If you want to register here for that reason, just give it as a reason:
ED Odyessy player
in your registration, so that I can assign you better. Otherwise, the same rules apply here as in the Guidelines Forum, except that you don't need avatar pictures like for the other games here. We have an extra game forum where you can meet and talk and of course you can also use our chat during the game if it is not good enough in the game. Unfortunately I couldn't try it out yet. But we have everything we need here.

I play for both factions, the Federation and the Empire, and I have found the perfect worlds for both of them to complete the faction-relevant tasks quickly, and they are somewhat outside the main galaxy so that we have a little peace and quiet. With the Federation you can even fly to the stations with the big ships and don't always need the mid-range ships like in most missions.
Miri4everCEO
Imagineering
©2021 Terra Oceanica™

My Operative Times (GMT+1): Weekdays 15.00-17.30 / 19.30-23.30 - Saturdays: max Hours - Sunday: max Hours but only till 23.30

Locked Locked